• The property offering consists of two vacant land parcels totaling 6.52 acres. The
acreage is net of Stormwater Retention Area.
• With approximately 1500 feet of direct Eau Gallie Boulevard frontage, this is a highvisibility area with a daily traffic count of 18,650 cars passing daily. This property is
poised to be in the middle of the next growth area of Melbourne
• The property is zoned City of Melbourne C-1 Neighborhood Commercial. This zoning
allows for (but is not limited to) the following uses: ASL, B&B, childcare, hotel/motel,
office, professional services such as salons or veterinary services.
• City of Melbourne utilities - water to site, sewer is stubbed to rear of property.
• Tax ID: 2746085 & 2745952
The property offering is located on the northeast quadrant of Eau Gallie Boulevard
and Turtle Mound Road. This location is minutes to the major arteries throughout
the county, with the Interstate 95 interchange less than two miles to the west, and
Route 1 and beachside bridges less than 4 miles eastbound along Eau Gallie
Boulevard. The site is located just 10 minutes from Palm Bay Road, Orlando/
Melbourne airport, the Viera government center and historic downtown
Melbourne. Major Local employers include: Rockwell Collins, Embraer, Harris/L3
Corporation, Northrup Grumman, Thales, Health First Regional Medical Center.