RARE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SINGLE TENANT INVESTMENT
The Subject Property is a freestanding single tenant Walgreens Drugstore located less than ten miles from Downtown Sacramento. It is a well-established retail pharmacy near Highway 99 (172,000 VPD) comprised of approximately 14,490 square-feet and situated at the four-way signalized corner of Mack Road (27,519 VPD) and Franklin Boulevard (26,027 VPD).
WELL-ESTABLISHED LOCATION WITH EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG DEMOGRAPHICS
The Subject Property has a 15-year operational history at this location and is situated near DaVita Dialysis, Methodist Hospital (1,282 employees, 158- beds, 341 medical staff and 29 Emergency Room beds) of Dignity Health Network (60,000 caregivers and staff, the largest hospital provider in California and the 5th largest health system in the nation), Kaiser Permanente Medical Center (4,300 employees, 559 physicians & the area’s first and only Level II Trauma Center), Costco Wholesale, Target, Starbucks, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, 7-Eleven, CVS pharmacy, Office Depot, Food 4 Less, McDonald’s, Family Dollar, Mountain Mike’s Pizza, Taco Bell, El Pollo Loco and many more. There are exceptionally strong demographics in the area with 393,192 residents within a 5-mile range of the Subject Property.
INVESTMENT GRADE TENANT
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the Parent Company, carries an Investment Grade Credit Rating of “BBB” from S&P and “Baa2” from Moody’s. The Lease is guaranteed by Walgreen Co., a subsidiary of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE
• Walgreens Boots Alliance reported $131.5 Billion in revenue and a net worth of $25.6 Billion (Fiscal Year 2018)
• Walgreens Boots Alliance boasts a presence in more than 25 countries, 415,000 employees, 18,500 stores in 11 countries, as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers
• Company operations are organized into three divisions:
- Retail Pharmacy USA - $98.4 Billion in sales in Fiscal Year 2018, 72% Pharmacy, 28% Retail
- Retail Pharmacy International - $12.3 Billion in sales in Fiscal Year 2018, 35% Pharmacy, 65% Retail
- Pharmaceutical Wholesale - $23 Billion in sales in Fiscal Year 2018
• Retail Pharmacy USA division’s sales for Fiscal Year 2018 increased 12.7% compared to Fiscal Year 2017
• 823.1 Million prescriptions, including immunizations, were filled in fiscal 2018