Walnut Hill, Suite 125, consists of 1,466 Square Feet on the 1st floor of the 8305 Medical Office building within Woodhill Medical Park– a 5 building Medical Office Condo project. The Suite has historically been used as a Dentist’s office but could be easily tailored to other uses. The HOA is healthy and maintains the property immaculately. They also provide blanket insurance, paid utilities, housekeeping 5 days/week, grounds maintenance, onsite 24-hour security, and access to a full gym, indoor pool, and sauna.
The property lies just ½ mile from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Royal Oaks Country Club, and US -75. The property is within 1 - 3 miles of Medical City Dallas Hospital, Texas Instruments, and amenities such as NorthPark Center, The Shops at Park Lane, Top Golf, Target, The Cheesecake Factory and more.
HOA benefits: blanket insurance, utilities paid, housekeeping 5 days/week, grounds maintenance, conference room, plus access to a full gym including an indoor pool, and sauna.
HOA dues of roughly $2,600 per month
The complex is on a ground lease which will be renewed in 2021 with a new expiration of 2057
- 1,466 SF Class B Medical Office in a well maintained and mature medical area.
- First- floor condo situated in one of the most desirable locations of North Dallas.
- Spacious reception area, 3 large offices, 2 smaller offices, 1 large laboratory, 1 smaller laboratory, private office, restroom & 2 storage closets.
- The flexible floor plan offers several layout options for office/medical use.
- Amenities include 24-hour on-site security, blanket insurance, paid utilities, housekeeping 5 days/week, grounds maintenance, a full fitness center including an indoor pool and sauna.
- The condo overlooks a well-landscaped area that provides natural lighting.
- A 5-minute walk from the Walnut Hill DART Station, which provides easy access to Downtown as well as the rest of the DART network, including the DFW airport.
- Located directly across from Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas Texas Health Resources.
- Easily accessible to N. Central Expressway and I- 635
- Adjacent to Texas
- Health Presbyterian Hospital and Royal Oaks Country Club
- Existing layout great for dentists, but easily convertible to any medical office use