Roof & Structure
Repairs & Maintenance
Sands Investment Group is Pleased to Exclusively Offer For Sale the 8,400 SF Shipyard Center Located at 4001 Denny Avenue in Pascagoula, Mississippi. This Opportunity Includes 4 Mixed-Use Tenants Anchored to a Walmart Shopping Center, Providing For a Unique Investment.
Jennifer D. Stein – JDS Real Estate Services, Inc.
MS Lic. #21201 & CA Lic. #01507135
213.446.5366 | email@example.com
- Walmart Shadow Anchored Shopping Center, an 180,000 SF 24-Hour Supercenter
- The Next Closest Walmart to the East is ± 27 Miles in Metro Mobile, ± 15 Miles to the West in Biloxi and 38 Miles to the North in Eastern MS, Providing a Significant Draw to the Location From an Extended Trade Area
- Close Proximity to Ingalls Shipbuilding – the Largest Manufacturing Employer in Mississippi With Approximately 11,500 Employees
- Signet, Pascagoula Naval Complex and Chevron Pascagoula Refinery All Within 5 Miles – Employing Over 11,800 Workers
- Over 2.5 Million Tons of Cargo Move Through the Pascagoula Port Annually – the 28th Largest Port By Value in the U.S.
- Aspen Dental is Corporately Guaranteed and Backed By 650 Dental Practices
- AT&T and Aspen Dental Are Brand New Leases – Both Have a 10% Rent Increase at Next Option
- OneMain Financial is Corporately Backed By 1,700 Locations With 3% Annual Increases
- New Construction Strip Center – Built in 2017
- Pascagoula Was Ranked #4 in 10 Midsized Metropolitan Areas Undergoing Rapid Job and Demographic Growth By Realtor.com
- Located on Denny Avenue With Over 30,000 VPD