• The property is in Gwinnett County Georgia, which is approximately 11 miles east of downtown Atlanta, and part of the Atlanta MSA.
• Mavis is an outparcel in front of a 182,000 square foot shopping center anchored by Home Depot and Pet-Smart. Mavis has a direct curb cut off US Highway 78 into its property.
• Mavis Discount Tire has been in business since the early 1970’s. Over the years they have acquired Cole Muffler Brake in 2008, Somerset Tire in 2015, and Kauffman Tire in 2018. In addition to these acquisitions, in 2018, Mavis merged with Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers, a Golden Gate Capital portfolio, and became Mavis Tire Express Services Corp. Combined, and as of July 2019 they operated over 885 locations in 24 states and is the 2nd largest independent tire dealer in the US.
• In February 2020, Mavis acquired 112 National Tire and Battery (NTB) locations. Mavis assumed this (NTB) lease and as part of the transaction, Mavis Tire Express Services Intermediate Corp is guaranteeing the lease. In addition, TBC Corporate is also guaranteeing the lease through September 30, 2030.
• Auto repair is considered an essential use, and this store was able to stay open during the Georgia stay at home order.
• The rent for this property is $15.79/sf, which is below market for a freestanding building.
• Average household incomes in this area are over $100,000, and traffic counts along 6 land US Hwy 78 are over 58,000 CPD
Listed In cooperation with:
Georgia Broker of Record
Mavis Offering Memorandum