• Falcon Commerce Center is a 160-AC mixed-use masterplan located at southeast quadrant of I-25 & Baptist Road in northern Colorado Springs. The project will include user sites & build-to-suit opportunities for commercial, office & industrial uses.
• The masterplan fronts I-25 with easy access to Colorado Springs & Denver. The 17,000-acre U.S. Air Force Academy borders the development to the south. Access will be via Baptist Road & Woodcarver Drive. Falcon Commerce Center is one of only a few developments with I-25 exposure & easy access.
• Conveniently located 15 minutes north of downtown Colorado Springs & 45 minutes south of the Denver Tech Center
• The I-25/Baptist Road interchange went through a total reconstruction in 2009 – 2010. Baptist Road frontage improvements were completed in 2016.
• The 35-mile Santa Fe Trail is an immensely popular public amenity that traverses Falcon Commerce Center north to south while the future Jackson Creek Trail will connect Falcon Commerce Center to the east side of I-25.