315 W Walton St, located between Chicago’s vibrant River North Gallery District and Old Town Neighborhoods along the western edge of the Moody Bible Institute’s campus, offers a rare owner-user and/or adaptive reuse opportunity in one of Chicago’s most desirable areas. Over the next decade the area immediately surrounding the property will undergo a massive transformation as the 10-acres of land the Moody Bible Institute is selling allows for upwards of 3.6 million square feet of new development.
• 13,000 sq. ft. Office Building
• 5,190 sq. ft. Site Size (51.7’ x 100.5’)
• Currently Occupied by a Nonprofit on a Short Term Lease
• C1-3 Zoning / 3.0 FAR / TOD Eligible
• Located ~1,000 feet from CTA “L” Brown / Purple Line (Chicago Stop)
• 27th Ward (Alderman Walter Burnett Jr.)
• ASKING PRICE: Subject to Offer