Originally designed as a multi-tenant building for smaller professional service firms, three of the spaces were converted into a private residence. As currently configured, there is one professional office totaling approximately 2,195 SF and a private residence which totals approximately 4,051 SF and offers the convenience of a home office while retaining a professional appearance.
The building offers a great deal of flexibility in that all or a portion of the residence can be converted into office space.
• Striking architectural design in brick with stucco accents
• Efficient layout with upgraded finishes including wood and stone flooring, built-in millwork and wood trim
• Office suite available with existing furniture and phones
• Within walking distance to The Fountains, a major retail center with multiple restaurants, shops and movie theatre
• 0.5 miles from The Grid, Stafford’s new premier mixed-use development
• Great access to Interstate 69 via Kirkwood Drive
• Seller will consider a short-term leaseback on the residence