Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. is pleased to present an investment property available for sale in Lebanon, PA with app. 9.13 % CAP Rate.
Lebanon with its proximity to both the state capital in Harrisburg and Philadelphia and its suburbs, fueled an explosion in warehouse/logistics space, which contributed to the economic growth in the entire Lebanon County. Its economic base is diversified and extends from strong government, service related and transportation facilities to commercial and industrial uses.
Location – Lebanon is located in Southern Eastern Pennsylvania and it is easy accessible via Route 422, PA Route 72, I-76, I-78 and US Route 22. Property is located in downtown Lebanon, close to all amenities.
127 & 131 N. 8th Street, Lebanon, PA
- Main Commercial Building - unique 18,144 SF, 3 story masonry building above ground with elevator and fire escape, light industrial workshop with loading dock
- Beautiful architectural details with historic arched windows & exquisite woodwork
- Main building was built in 1920; however the Owners have invested app. $650,000 +/- in complete remodeling of the properties, the list of improvements is available on request
- Zoning – OI –Office Institutional, current use is legally permitted as per approved zoning variance
- 4 separate tenants’ suites
- Property surrounded by commercial and residential properties. Commercial uses in the immediate area: Yale Electric Supply, Shenk’s Flooring Co., Lebanon Middle School, TTM Transport Telecom Group, etc.
- In addition, the offering includes a separate single family rental property of app. 1200 SF , currently leased to the Owner, with address of 128 North Gannon Street, Lebanon, PA 17046
- Seller is a partner of the Windows Specialist, lnc. If property sold as investment, lease back will be negotiated with the Buyer
- Property Overview:
- New HVAC, upgraded plumbing, new electrical
- Flooring – Hardwood/Carpet
- Roof – flat with a new rubber membrane covering
- Elevator – fully operational, 5 tons
- Gas Heat, A/C in the offices
- Residential Building included in sale
- Public Sewer/Public Water, natural gas
- Taxes – $12,780
- 3rd Floor has 15’ high ceilings, appropriate for large gatherings or call center