Historic Restaurant & Bar in Downtown Blair
Downtown Blair is booming with great restaurants - a rejuvenated area prime for good lunches and local nightlife! Get a piece of history and grow business in this cool bar and grill with a great atmosphere.
Historically revenues were between $300-400k, but for health reasons owners ended evening dinner and bar services. Owners retiring, but the place does not look old - a nice bar and restaurant!
The business is not a franchise, so the possibility to change names remains and it could become your own family business. Real estate is available for purchase.
A local favorite known for food and fun! A prime location for a bar for many decades, ready for new ownership as sellers are ready to retire. Prime real estate also available!
• Business operation hours: Monday-Saturday—10:30 – 5 p.m.
• State of incorporation: Nebraska
• Legal organization type: LLC
• Years owned by current owner: 17 years
• Total years in business: 17 years
• Business re-locatable?: No
• Business a franchise?: No
• Special skills or licenses required to operate the business: Liquor License, Health Dept. Inspection
Currently, the company employs just one part-time staff person, although they used to employ several before they cut back to only serving lunch. The owner husband and wife team currently handle almost everything. Not too big, not too small – just right to serve a thriving community. Re-open for dinner and evening drinks and easily scale up to $300,000 in revenues or more.
• Current methods and areas of marketing: The business spends very little on advertising, about $600 per year. There is a Facebook page with 65 reviews average 4.5 out of 5 rating, and 837 Followers. Great reviews also on Yelp and other social media. GREAT FOOD renowned by locals and out of towners who come to Blair just for Main Street BBQ!
• Competitive Overview: The only BBQ in town, one of a few bars in Blair; little competition in a growing market!
• Potential for Growth: Sellers discontinued dinner and evening bar service due to their age; triple revenues immediately - just resume dinner and bar service! A GREAT LOCATION – lots of traffic, and a thriving destination! Surrounded by great complimentary restaurants and boutique businesses.
• Years at current location: 17 years (current owner)
• Suitability of current location: Great location on main street in the heart of downtown.
• Facility type: Real estate for purchase with possible lease-option-to-buy
• Building type: Brick/Stone
• Special zoning requirements: No
• Type of lease: Negotiable; Real Estate Available for Purchase
• Monthly lease payment: $2,000 (Negotiable; or purchase real estate)
• Lease expiration and options: Negotiable
• Option to purchase: Yes