• Roof: Comprised of a combined rubber membrane cover over the circa 1930 addition and the original 1885 structure has been replaced within the past five years and a built-up asphalt roof cover over the remaining 1972 addition.
• HVAC: Comprised of a gas fired boiler system which has been replaced within the past five years.
• Electrical: Comprised of 1,200-2,400 AMP services, with light fixtures being comprised of a combination of ceiling mounted and recessed fluorescent and LED fixtures, as well as incandescent light fixtures.
• Elevator: Equipped with one passenger elevator, having a 3,000-pound weight limit.
• Parking: 67 parking spots on site.
• All tenants have separate entrance from bank.
• New 6-inch water main ran into building, currently not being used.