429 Acre Hunting & Fishing Paradise!
- 429 Acre Hunting & Fishing Paradise!
- 2064 Silver Run Road, Poplarville, MS 39470
- This magnificent 3100 sf rustic stone, board & batten lodge, with new metal roof on the highest hill, overlooking a 40-acre lake.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Beautiful vaulted ceiling in the huge living room
- Home is surrounded by a dozen lakes stocked with feeders
- Pastures, woods with 8 miles of maintained trails
- 2 pecan groves
- 2 deer plots/stands
- Tennis court
- The 40 acre lake has a sandy beach, docks, is spring fed and stocked
- Wrap-around deck with outdoor entertaining areas with swings and banquette’s
- 2 Outdoor stainless Coyote Grills with rotisserie
- 2 gas cooktops with drawer storage
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- New 2-story, 4800 sf metal barn with entertainment & recreation area & 2 baths
- 30 Amp RV Hook-ups
- Above ground gas, diesel and propane
- The property is bounded on the south by Murder Creek and Go Go Road on the north.
- Land Size: 429 Acres
- Zoning: Rural
- Taxes: $7,087
- Legal: See "Legal Description" link above
- Directions: I-59 exit Hwy. 53, turn right on Progress Road which turns to Silver Run Road. Property on the corner of Go Go Road. (Map Quest is inaccurate)
- This property is "Subject to Seller Confirmation"
- Bidders deliver a Cashiers Check or wire a $5,000 to our office. See the "Terms & Conditions" link above