• Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained by the Owner (the “Owner”) to offer for sale 3208 Guadalupe Street, Austin, TX 78705.
• This 4,439 square foot NNN-leased retail building is located on “The Drag” of the University of Texas in Austin. The building is situated on a +/- 20,286 s.f. hard-corner pad site, strategically located on the NWQ of Guadalupe Street and W. 33rd Street in Central Austin.
This property sits in middle of a dense residential area comprised of the University of Texas to the south, Hyde Park to the east, and Brykerwoods /Pemberton Heights to the West.
• 3208 Guadalupe is 100% leased to 2 restaurants, Louisiana Crab Shack (multi-unit regional operator) and Pad Thai (multi-unit local operator), offering investors a a good tenant mix with stabilized cash flow and future rental increases.
• There are currently 69,686 households within three miles of the project with a population totaling 153,921.
• Nearby University of Texas -Austin current enrollment number exceeds 51,000 students.
• Rare surface parking lot with 37 parking spaces.