55 +/- acre proposed retail center and pad sites for lease at signalized intersection with excellent highway exposure and accessibility. Easy access to NJ Turnpike, Route 295 and Route 130.
Commercial development opportunity located at signalized intersection with excellent highway exposure and accessibility. Easy access to NJ Turnpike, Route 295 and Route 130.
Located on Burlington-Mount Holly Road between Exit 5 at the New Jersey Turnpike and Exits 47A and 47B at Route 295 and across from the Towne Crossing Shopping Center with Home Depot, Dicks Sporting Goods and Kohls.
- +/- 23.6 commercial development site
- Permitted uses include general retail, gas station, restaurants, banks, medical, childcare, hotel, hospital, nursing home, car wash, etc.
- Less than one mile from the proposed $1 Billion Virtua Health's Westamptom medical campus
- In area of tremendous amount of residential development, including 200+ units behind Home Depot
- High exposure location at intersection of Burlington - Mount Holly Road and Irick Road
- Traffic count of 31,564 (2013)
13 Spaces Available
Space A - Free Standing Building - LEASED - 15 yearsFree Standing
Space B - Restaurant - LEASED - 10 yearsRestaurant
Space C - Restaurant - LEASED - 10 yearsRestaurant
Space D - Gas and Convenience - LEASED - 20 yearsFree Standing
Space E - Bank - AVAILABLEFree Standing