239 Abbott Street is located in the heart of Gastown on Abbott Street steps away from vibrant Water Street. Gastown is an internationally renowned heritage zone, adjacent to Vancouver’s financial core, and is in very close proximity to the SeaBus terminal, Waterfront Skytrain Station, the West Coast Express, and several public parkades. Gastown, characterized by cobblestone streets, brick and timber heritage buildings and historical charm, is home to many boutiques, international retailers and award-winning restaurants with multiple emerging design firms and Vancouver’s top high tech and visual effects companies. Several acclaimed restaurants including L’Abattoir, Tacofino, and Di Beppe as well as a thriving retail market including COS by H&M, Roden Gray, Herschel Supply Co., Oak + Fort and Inform Interiors, have established Gastown as one of the most stylish neighborhoods in the world.
• Located in a high foot and vehicle traffic area, surrounded by numerous boutique retailers, popular cafés, and lounges
• Excellent in place income with strong future rental upside
• Stunning character retail space featuring portions of exposed brick and weathered concrete flooring
• Large glass retail storefront providing excellent visibility
• Bright and airy unit featuring an open floor plan, high ceilings, and track lighting throughout
• Access to common area washrooms
• Superb location just steps from Gastown’s Steam Clock and the famous Gassy Jack statue