This sprawling 33 acre complex has could be a great commercial enterprise for an investor, the buildings could be reconfigured cor a variety of applications using the structure footprint.
The complex is located in the center of the island with and egress and an exit. Bit of history(The unused transmitting station at Boarded Hall on Barbados, together with its transmitter hall and several towers and sets of antennas, was inaugurated in the early part of the year 1944, still under the same call sign VPO.
However five years later (1949), a new call sign was allocated for this Barbadian station and VPO became ZNX. Then, at the time of independence in 1966, another call sign was allocated for this station and ZNX became 8PO).