The Brevitas Off Market Deal Book provides you with a curated, varied selection of recent off market commercial real estate transactions.
- Lowe Enterprises Investors Acquires 210-Unit Chicago Area Apartment Community in Off-Market Deal. CHICAGO, IL - Lowe Enterprises Investors, in joint venture with an investment client, has acquired the 210-unit Fairways of Naperville apartment community in an off-market transaction. Located at 970 Fairway Drive in Naperville, IL, 30 miles west of Chicago, the 17-acre garden style property includes thirteen two-story residential buildings as well as a clubhouse, fitness center and on-site leasing office.
- Hudson firm makes $8M acquisition of Industrial Property. Hudson-based Calare Properties added the headquarters of Boston Interiors in Stoughton to its roster of properties last month when it purchased the building for $8 million.
- Vista Industrial Buildings Get New Owners. Brokers said the off-market transaction combined two existing office condominiums, and the buyer will be expanding from its current operations in the 1070 La Mirada Court building. The acquired property includes an open floor plan and a warehouse.
- Los Angeles firm pays $187M for Baltimore-area apartment portfolio A Los Angeles investment firm has paid $187 million for a 1,004-unit apartment portfolio spread out across the Baltimore area. TruAmerica Multifamily's off-market transaction of the three apartment complexes marks its first deal east of Colorado.
- The Windy City-based company paid $14.3 million for a 36-unit property in Wicker Park. Chicago—Randolph Street Realty Capital LLC has purchased a four-story, 36-unit multifamily asset in Chicago’s Wicker Park neighborhood. The company was represented by KIG Principal & Managing Broker Susan Tjarksen and Managing Partner Todd Stofflet in the $14.3 million off-market transaction. Smithfield Properties LLC was the developer and seller of the property.
- Keener Investments Closes Another Off-Market Deal, This Time in Bellaire Area of Houston Keener Investments announced today that it has acquired a 66-unit property in an off-market purchase. The property is located in the Bellaire area, which is well known for its close proximity and ease of access to the Houston Medical Center.